So a week or two ago I was kindly nominated for the Liebster award by http://someteenagedirtbag.blogspot.co.uk/ Thanks Dottie, it means A LOT! I’m sorry I have waited so long to do this, I have just been super busy; mostly revision.
Her questions for me are:
- What would be your desert island album? (Basically if you could only listen to one album for the rest of time, what would it be?)
My desert island album would have to be ‘Oh Wonders’ album- I love her voice, and her music consists of relaxing but happy vibes, I love it and for me it never gets old!- if you haven’t already have a listen (here)
2. What is your favourite quote, and why?
It’s a simple, well known one but ‘Never give up on your dreams’ has to be my favourite quote- I think if you can imagine it you can nearly always make it happen some way or another! This quote keeps me motivated on my goals.
3. What three people do you look up to the most, and why?
The first person I have always looked up to is my mum, she has always been such a good mum to me and my brother, always there for us and I can tell her anything! Love you mum! Secondly my granddad– he came from a poor background he was one of 8 and not born into any money at all, however he didn’t let that stop him from becoming very successful within a career- he has done very well for himself and lives a very happy life! He motivates me to revise hard and makes me want to put the effort in. Last- i’m really unsure about this, to be honest I don’t particularly look up to many people, as people like celebrities you don’t really know what their lives are like off of camera!
4. What was the last whole album you purchased?
It was Ed Sheerans album from 2014 I believe, we overplayed it in the car haha! Albums are slowly becoming less popular due to downloading music online!
5. If you could see any band (ever to exist) live, what band would it be, and why?
It would have to be Queen, such a classic band- they’re not even my usual type of music but it would be a great experience to see them!
6. Coffee shop or restaurant, and why?
I’m definitely more of a coffee shop person Stokes coffee is my all time favourite coffee shop, it’s so authentic, cute and the food and drink there is amazing; they even do an amazing gluten free toasty there which I get every time, mmm- definitely a coffee shop.
7. Do you prefer going to the cinema, or watching movies at home?
Personally I prefer watching films at the cinema to at home, it’s so comfortable and there’s nice food and there’s just something about it!
8. What medium is best for playing music (vinyl, CD, iTunes, tape…)?
I am useless when it comes to this stuff and therefore I have no clue- haha sorry!
9. Do you have a “usual” drink in a coffee shop?
It really is seasonal, in the summer I love a nice cold iced coffee! Winter- definitely a ginger bread latte(my favourite) and any time in between then a vanilla latte is usually my go to drink from a coffee shop.
10. What three words would you use to describe your style?
Girly, simplistic & chic.
11. Why did you start your blog, and how do you want it’s future to be (e.g. professional, personal, etc.)
I started my blog on the 12th of May 2015, so 9 months ago- I wanted to start it for a bit of fun and a way of expressing my views, opinions, style, my likes and dislikes- just my own space on the internet really! I don’t particularly want it’s future to be any particular way; just however it ends up, however I do want to go into journalism so maybe that will have something to do with it!
My questions for you are:
- How long have you been blogging for and why did you start your blog?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for a month, where would you go?
- What is your go to beauty product and what makes it so good?
- What would you say the best thing about yourself is?
- In 5 years time, where do you see yourself and what do you hope to be doing?
- Describe your style in 3 words!
- What are your hobbies, what do you do in your spare time?
- Heels or flats?
- What’s your best bit of advice for someone who wants to start a blog!
- What is your all time favourite food?