I wanted to post tonight but i wasn’t to sure on what to do.. so i thought i would do the winter tag!
1. What are your favourite things about winter?
5. What is your dream way to spend a winters day?
In front of the fire, watching a good film, with a green tea and some snacks!
6. How do you like to do your make- up in winter?
I tend to keep my powder and mascara the same throughout the seasons, however in the winter months i love a darker lip and a brown/gold toned eye shadow.
7. What are you hoping Santa brings you?
Well i am not particularly hoping for anything, however maybe a Victoria Secret spray, a scarf, some clothes? because you can never have enough, anything cute or meaningful i also love!
8. What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
The smell of a burning fire, spiced candles and warm clothes!
9. What is your favourite winter song?
It has to be Mistletoe by Justin Beiber, it subtlety gets me in the mood for Christmas without being overwhelming and i love the lyrics!
10. What is your favourite Winter memory?
When i was about 7 we went to stay at my Granddads, it was mid December and forecast for snow, I remember peeking through the curtains to see a thick blanket of fresh, clean snow covering every inch of Granddads massive garden. Me and my brother wrapped up warm, put on our wellies and dived into the depth of the snow, we made a Snow man and then had a snowball fight until we were so cold we couldn’t feel anything, we then went indoors, sat by the fire and sipped hot chocolates!
11. What is your favourite Winter scent?
Ginger bread baking in the oven and Christmas spice candles.
12. Finish this sentence… If i could have one wish this Christmas it would be…
For my family to all be happy and enjoy each others company and for less fortunate people around the world to have a good,safe Christmas and get the things they need!
Please take part in doing the Winter tag and get into the festive mood! That’s all for today.